top of page
UFCW 367 Logo


Contact us

 * If you wish to file a grievance or have another time-sensitive matter to address, you must contact Local 367's office via telephone and ask to speak to a representative.  Your call will be routed to the appropriate staff person at that time.  UFCW Local 367 does not accept notifications of grievances or other official business via e-mail, text, or voicemail. If you experience an event at work on a weekend or holiday, that requires action on the part of the Union, please contact the office on the next business day.  

For other inquiries, complete the form below and your message will be directed to the appropriate department.

bottom of page